What's next


Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again.

I'm moving to Canada* and I'm taking YogaYOGI studio with me! While I'm incredibly excited for this new journey for my family and YogaYOGI studio, closing this major Korean chapter in my life will be such a hard thing to say goodbye to. I am humbled and grateful for your continued support and look forward to bringing more things to your yoga practice in new and exciting ways online.

What does this mean about our class cards? 


All classes have a written expiration date of 06/29- our last class at the YogaYOGI Gwangju studio will be Sunday, June 28th. Effective May 1st, 2015 there are no more 5 + 10 class cards, all classes are drop-in for the remainder of June's scheduled classes. YogaYOGI studio will be open in most of July for 1-1 classes.

What does this mean about your yoga practice? 

All things change, yoga teachers, too. I have had an AMAZING time building the YogaYOGI studio and student base in Gwangju- I cannot think of another group of wonderful, spirited and supportive people. I want you to continue with your yoga practice and not let a change in routine stop or slow you down in your yoga journey. The Gwangju Yoga Community is starting to flourish and we're lucky to have new yoga teachers and students moving here every year- stay up to date with the Gwangju Yoga Facebook page for new classes and workshops. 

* If you're from the Ontario, Canada area and want to share the joy of YogaYOGI classes with any friends or family members, please share our facebook page with them to keep our community growing!

**Facebook's "like" policy has changed. To stay up-to-date with YogaYOGI via Facebook, please select 'following' and 'get notifications' on the YogaYOGI facebook page by clicking the arrow next to the LIKE button.





No comments :

Post a Comment